Licensed Professional Counselor & Certified School Counselor
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate and a Certified School Counselor with years of experience. I am a dedicated therapist with a profound ability to connect and empathize with children, adolescents, adults, and families. I specialize in Talk Therapy, ADHD, ADD, Anxiety & Depression, Play Therapy, negative self-concept, problematic school behavior and grief.
Working with families who have experienced domestic violence, has prepared me to sit with any client through even the most difficult of circumstances. By gently challenging my patients, I’m able to help restore their sense of self and authentic relationships with family and others.
I desire to walk graciously alongside families as they find healing using empathy, personal connection, and education.
Background & Modalities
I received a BS in Social Science and a Minor in Industrial Psychology, a Master’s Degree in School Counseling and a Masters Degree in Professional Counseling from Amberton University. I am a Certified School Counselor in the State of Texas and a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Monday 5pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 5pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 5pm – 8pm
- Thursday 5pm – 8pm
- Friday 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday 8am – 3pm
Price Per Session: $100 – Sliding Scale Available
Education & Training
- Texas Certified School Counselor
- National Certified Counselor NCC
- EMDR Certified for Adults and Children
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Certificate
- Play therapy CCPT -1 UNT
- Mental Health First Aid Certified
- Curriculum Based Support Group (CBSG) Training Facilitator
- NOVA Crisis Counseling Certification
- Member of LSSSCA
- Member of ACA
- Started a Doctorate of Psychology PsyDoc – California Southern University August 2021
Areas of Specialty
Problematic School Behavior